Compassionate Heart Community
Check out our next meeting and full schedule HERE!
- We are a Christianity Community open to all the great religious and spiritual traditions and teachings. You might call us “Christian and ____________.”
- We believe that God is larger than any religious tradition – and all of them combined!
- We are judgment free. Whoever you are, whatever you believe, you are welcome here – AND, most importantly, we aren’t going to try to change you!
- We value and build community.
- When we gather on Sundays at 1pm we enjoy a service loosely based on a typical Christian service but that includes some prayers and readings from other traditions as well!
- Our space much more resembles a living room with spiritual images than a church space.
- We actively seek service projects in the community.
There is much more, and we invite you to explore our website to learn more, to check out our meetup group, and contact us if you have any questions!